Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Special

"If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations," Palin told host Chris Plante, "then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

In other words, Palin wants freedom of speech rights to apply to her but not to the media. Those liberal nutjobs have just gone too far speaking their mind. If you want more on this, here is the entire piece. The best part of this, is that when a coworker told me about this, I thought it was a piece in The Onion.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

The best part of this post is the label. Yes, palin is an idiot.

Nate M. said...

I just read a quote where she said, "I pray I wake up the Vice President elect." She's spending the day in Arizona. By the time it's bed time on the west coast, I fully expect this race to be over.

Aaron said...

Hell, it wasn't much past my bedtime in the Midwest when McCain conceded. When I woke up yesterday I fully expected to not know who the President elect was until sometime this morning.