Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where were you?

I know this question is going to be asked a lot, but I just wanted to ask my two or three readers: where were you January 20th, 2009 when Obama officially took office?

Me? I was laying down getting my teeth cleaned. I guess I will be the most unforgettable teeth cleaning ever. I got to hear some of the ceremony in the waiting room thanks to a dude that had it streaming from his cell phone. Lots of people at Vandy must have been trying to stream the ceremony because web access was crawling all morning.

1 comment:

Nate M. said...

In between classes, I happened to walk through the lobby of the med school's administrative building. They've got a giant screen that's probably 10 feet x 15 feet or so. I've never seen a single person watching it before. Yesterday, there must've been 100. I stayed and watched the oath, as well as Obama's speech.